In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (Regolamento European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The information must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the domain owner's internet sites, which are not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, regarding Cookies and envisaged by the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 on cookies.
Personal data that can be processed: «personal data»: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («concerned»); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social; (C26, C27, C30).
Specific information will be present on the pages of the Website in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy at the following link.
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is Consorzio Italia del Gusto, with registered office in Viale Delle Esposizioni, 393 / A - 43126 Parma - Italy email@example.com .
2. RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION (RPD/DPO- (RPD / DPO Data Protection Officer), pursuant to art. 37 - 39 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, has been nominated. Contacts: email firstname.lastname@example.org, Consorzio Italia del Gusto Viale Delle Esposizioni, 393 / A - 43126 Parma - Italy.
3. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed, in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website - legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
- any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you - legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
- with prior consent and up to its opposition: for direct marketing activities of the Data Controller, newsletters, market researches or other sample searches and direct sales to receive - through automated means e-mail, telefax, MMS messages (Multimedia Messaging Service) or Sms (Short Message Service) or other types, as well as through phone calls via operator and paper mail - information material, for the detection of the degree of satisfaction, promotional material, commercial and advertising or inherent events and initiatives, by the owner - consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a)) as the legal basis for processing.
4. ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF DATA ADDRESSEES
The personal data provided will be shared with recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 3. Precisely, the data will be shared with:
- items that provide services for the management of the information system used by Consorzio Italia del Gusto and telecommunications networks; - professional trees, studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships; - subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Consorzio Italia del Gusto and telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and management of websites, such as MailUp SpA in Milan and Cremona; - third parties who collaborate with the Data Controller for direct marketing activities; - competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request. The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of data processors is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com o or at the registered office of Consorzio Italia del Gusto.
5. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided will be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU, in particular in Switzerland, in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes. The data will be transferred according to Article 44 - General principle for the transfer; Article 45 - Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 - Transfer subject to adequate guarantees, specifically the data will be transferred to third countries international organizations for which the Commission has intervened with an adequacy assessment (Article 45 EU Reg. 2016/679). The interested party can obtain information about the guarantees for data transfer by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org o or at the registered office of the owner in Viale Delle Esposizioni, 393 / A - 43126 Parma - Italy.
6.DATA STORAGE OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. UE 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The retention of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- navigation on this website (see the cookies policy at the following link);
- for contact request (maximum 1 year);
- eceiving newsletters or promotional communications in general via e-mail (maximum 24 months);
timing determined on the basis of criteria that the interested party can have information by writing to email@example.com or at the registered office of the owner in Viale Delle Esposizioni, 393 / A - 43126 Parma - Italy.
7. NATURE OF THE CONFERRALITY AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed. Failure to provide data marked with the symbol *, will make it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the data controller.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, or the Data Processor, or the Data Protection Officer pursuant to article 33 paragraph 4, by contacting the address firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, to rectify it, to cancel it or limit its processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling), as well as to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you, violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke the consent given at any time. In the case of requesting data portability, the Data Controller will provide you in a structured format, in common and legible, by automatic device, the personal data concerning you, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of the art. 20 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
Date of update 06.09.2018